Back to listings
VSS Academy certificate in implant dentistry
A unique course for the novice learning to place implants in practice or any dentist planning to complete the three-year UCLan MSc in dental implantology.
- Location: London
- Date: March 2019 – December 2019
- Speakers: Dr Fadi Barrak and visiting lecturers
- Start time: 9am
- Finish time: 5pm
- 78 hours verifiable CPD
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
- Course fees: £7,995 plus VAT
- Option to pay in three standing orders
- Book your place with a non-refundable deposit of £250 plus VAT.
Why choose this course?
- Access to second year of MSc in dental implantology (subject to passing online module DX4001)
- Full CBCT training (fulfils UK requirements)
- Access in-lab training and digital dentistry workflow
- Cadaver course with fresh cadaver heads
- Mentoring at one of our training practices.
Day one: treatment planning and case selection – 23 March 2019
Day two: basic sciences for implant dentistry – 27 April 2019
Day three: surgical skills for implant dentistry – 11 May 2019
Day four: implant design and biomechanics – 15 June 2019
Day five: occlusion – basic principles – 13 July 2019
Day six: restoring implants – 7 September 2019.